Using our extensive in-house experience and knowledge of composites, we are set up to develop unique and sound repair solutions to satisfy our customer needs.
We use Autodesk Inventor CAD platform for all repair designs as well as for tooling development.
Our long standing relationship with FAA DER firm allows us to streamline approval processes in record times to ensure minimum down time of your aircraft.
- Bell 206 Jett Ranger Roof Shell Repair
- Airbus Helicopter AS350 Engine Cowl Heat Shield
- Cessna 208 Caravan Cargo Pod Repair
- Bell 412 L/E Erosion Repair by Nickel L/E Erosion Strip Installation
Bonding processes ranging from room temperature to 350F, negative and positive pressure equipment, refinishing of metallic and composite components, NDI inspection and in-house tooling development capabilities are allowing us to take on any composite repair requirement from the basic to the most complex and giving our customers the highest level of confidence.
ACS offers unique combination of in-house capabilities with strategic partnership with industry leaders in unique areas of expertise to deliver your projects on time and budget with 100% satisfaction.
At ACS, we rely on our experience in composite and rotor blade repair, thorough understanding of composite materials and processes with PMI accredited Project Management Professional led projects.
For high tech tasks that require unique expertise, we have partnered with industry leaders in areas such as 3D Laser Scanning and Fusion Deposition Modeling to get your project going on time, within budget and meeting all the quality requirements along the way
- Improved L/E strip for Rotor Blade Erosion Protection
- Polyurethane L/E strip for additional Rotor Blade Erosion protection
- Hot Bonding Fixtures, specific to component and application
- Bonding Controllers and Programmer Units
- Balance Equipment
- Air Duct for CA215 Water Bomber
- Camera Fairing for PC12
- Seat Back for PC12